Wednesday, September 24, 2008

SYTYCD Concert Tour


As I've stated before on this blog I'm a huge fan of SYTYCD (So You Think You Can Dance). When my friend, Michelle, and I heard the dancers were coming to Salt Lake City as part of the National Tour, we knew we had to get tickets. Michelle bought the tickets and got us great seats on the 12th row. Last night was the concert and we had a great time, except for coming home deaf in one ear. (You know you're getting old when you want the music turned down.) It was so much fun to see our favorite dancers, oh that Will has got one hot bod, and watch all the best dances from the season. For those of you who didn't watch this season, there were three people from Utah who made it and they did a great job representing. I'm tellin' ya people, if you missed the show this summer, you need to make sure you catch it next year. It's wonderful!!!!

1 comment:

Teandra said...

I'm jealous! I heard it was awesome!