Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother's Day

On facebook their is a post going around for Mother's Day asking people to change their profile picture to one of them and their mom. I decided it would be fun, so I did it. I had fun looking through my pictures and finding some of me with my mom. I actually found some from my mission and have a favorite memory from that day that I want to share and have a place to go to, to remember it. 
One of the happiest days of my life was when I came home from my mission and saw my mom standing their,  waiting for me in the airport. I can still remember the overwhelming joy I felt at seeing her and how wonderful it felt to hug her again. I can honestly say I know what it will be like to see her in Heaven again, because I've had that experience here on earth. I can't wait to hug her again and tell her, in person, how much I love her.

I Love and Miss You Mom! Happy Mother's Day!


1 comment:

Val said...

I am crying right now. What an beautiful post! Miss you too Marilyn.