Thursday, April 26, 2007

Guitar Hero



My husband loves playing computer games whether it is XBOX, Play Station, Nintendo, Atari, etc... he could play for hours, no days at a time and never get bored. I on the other hand not so much. So, when a friend of ours brought over the game Guitar Hero and I played it, I knew there was a computer game out there for me after all. After a week of searching for the just released version for the XBOX 360 we finally found it in stock at Best Buy and bought it. I (and my husband) have been playing it ever since. I wake up humming the tune of Mother "as made famous by" Danzig or John the Fisherman "as made famous by" Primus and think up new strategies on how I can hit the fret keys faster and with more accuracy. Who knew playing a fake guitar would be so much fun.

6 comments:

Michelle Taft said...

Rockin' out with you guys last night was so much fun! So much fun, in fact, Jake already ordered TWO this morning from Amazon with expedited shipping. Guitar Heroes party anyone?

Sue said...

We had a blast too! The next time we get together you guys are going to rip it up. I mean you were already better than us after a couple of hour of playing, just think how good you will be after a few days of playing. Expert here you come.

Anonymous said...

your blog is great. we have got to see some pictures of your guitar skills. we never took you for a blogger.

Anonymous said...

that was us. the anonymous commentors

Anonymous said...

My turn is coming soon--A chance to see the great Sue in all her guitar playing action. Lindsey Buckingham watch out.

Anonymous said...

I represent a company (ad1blog) we advertise on blogs and after some brief analysis we have determined that we would like to advertize on your blog. Please contact up about this opportunity.