Friday, July 25, 2008

29 Big Ones


I need to update everyone on my Super Birthday Birthday, casue I know you are all dying to know how the festivities went, but I have just been so darn lazy lately and really don't feel like posting much. So here is the short and sweet version.




• Three days of celebration! That's right the Birthday Celebrations started on Friday and didn't end until Sunday.
• Birthday pedicures and dinner with the Beesley cousins on Friday Night.
• A Birthday pool party with old neighborhood friends on Saturday.
• A Birthday BBQ with the family.
• My Favorite gift was from my hubby, thanks Mike. It was the game Settlers of Catan. I love playing it.

5 comments:

Marrdy said...

I can't believe you are 29!! I still remember you as a tiny baby, then as a little primary girl, then as a super duper Stickite and finally as a grown up (well kind of grown up!!) Happy Birthday, sounds like you had a blast!!

Tonii said...

Happy way-late birthday!! Sound like you made the most of it, I love it!! Any big plans for the new release this week?? :)

Wilde Things said...

Yahoo for birthdays! I'm glad I got to make it to dinner at least. Anytime you need another pedicure, I'll go with ya.

Kristie said...

So sad we missed most of the partying! I STILL have your b-day gift sitting here by the way...yeah I suck. But seriously, once my crazy children let me think I will be over. In fact, I'm thinking of running away tonight. I'll call you!

Emily said...

Happy belated Birthday! Settlers is my all time favorite game!