Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween

We enjoyed celebrating Halloween throughout the month of October. We went to a super fun Halloween party where we dressed up as a corpse bride and a mortician.

(People were asking me if this was my wedding dress, it wasn't. I hope I didn't look that frumpy on my wedding day.)


We played Guitar Hero and a fun new game called Werewolves of Miller Hollow. It's a really fun game for a big group of people.







We also invited Nick and Mariah over one night to carve pumpkins.

6 comments:

Rebecca Beesley said...

It seems to me that you are using the same pumpkin face year after year... after year. Maybe its time to switch it up a bit. But I love your costume, you and Mike look spooky!!

Anonymous said...

I thought both of you were supposed to dress up. It looks like Mike is on his way to work at BTB. Cousin, you should go like that to the opening of the new Chikfila (it is obvious I do not go there often because i am not sure how to correctly spell it)

Val said...

I love your costume! You always are so creative when is comes to Halloween. Who in the world thought that was your wedding dress, are they nuts!!!

Marrdy said...

Wow, I am thinking that Mike is looking alot like another Mike...Mike Anderson. HAHAHA, ok that was dumb.

Unknown said...

What a great costume! I love the picture of you playing guitar hero.

Sarah Martin said...

It looks like you had fun at a certain Halloween party at a certain persons house that I was not invited to.