Friday, April 30, 2010

I love me some chikin


We attended another Chick-fil-A Grand Opening and are now 104 combo meals richer. ( For those who don't know, Chick-fil-A gives away 52 free meals for the first 100 customer.) We took the babies with us for a couple of hours and they enjoyed all the fun. Mike's parents came and picked them up after they got off work. We spent the night sleeping out in the parking lot. Good Time. I checked in at 74 and Mike was 84. It was well worth it and I didn’t even mind the snow, except for the fact that it’s the end of April and we are still getting snow. There were 16 of us total who attended and we’re already ready for the next opening. Eat Mor Chikin!


Checking In.


Caleb can't wait to "Eat More Chikin".


We actually got 106 free combo meals, because they fed us dinner at the event.
(Will, Brian, Nick Mariah and Me.)


Playing Games. (My brother in law, Brian, is the best. He brought a tent and two space heaters, so it was great, we just staying in the tent until we went to bed, playing games and talking, so the cold wasn't too bad.)


All bundled up and staying warm in our tent.

4 comments:

Gina said...

You are killing' me. I started to feel bummed that I didn't look more into this until you said the words "snow" and "sleep" in the same sentence. Glad you got yours! We'll meet you there and pay our $5.

Unknown said...

I've never eaten there. I'm going to assume from your families coupon mania that you LOVE it. lol

Amber Ada Reimann Burns said...

Thank you, thank you! Mike had CH&Co to lunch Friday with some of those coupons. It was so nice of him to share! Just wanted to let you know that the staff here appreciated your staying out in the cold for our Friday lunch. Much thanks.

Mariah said...

This post sounds oddly familiar!