Thursday, July 19, 2007

Ode to Harry Potter

Well, the day is finally upon us. At 12:01 a.m. on Saturday, July 21st the 7th (and final) Harry Potter book, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, will be released. I have been waiting for this day for a long time. I am a super big fan of Harry Potter and can’t wait to find out if he defeats the evil Lord Voldermort once and for all. I have seen Harry grow up right before me, from a young boy who knew nothing about magic to a great wizard and it brings a tear to my eye. :-) I have loved the series but am glad this is the final book. There are many things I want to finish before I die and one of them is to find out what happens to Harry Potter, so now I can finally cross this off my list. If you need me this weekend, I’m sorry but I will be immersed in the wonderful world of Harry Potter.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are a few key points you missed in your "ode."

1. Harry will probably be the one to get it in the end.

2. The reason for that is because even though he has been going to school for 7 years he can't do jack with magic, he just falls into pure luck. that and better talented friends.

Anonymous said...

I shall be immersed along with you and my sister.
Andi

Anonymous said...

I remember you (and Megan Bain) reading the latest Harry Potter book at camp in 2005...you two couldn't put those books down.

Anonymous said...

What did you think of the end of the Harry Potter Series? Hey! Let's make a plan to visit the Harry Potter Theme park in 2009.

Anonymous said...

Look...more dorks!!