Sunday, July 29, 2007

Release of Eclipse

I'm even more excited for the release of Eclipse than I was about the last Harry Potter book. I am counting down the days until 12:01 am on August 7th when I can buy Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer, the third book in the Twilight Series. I have pre-ordered my book from Barnes and Noble and will be attending the Eclipse release party from 10:00pm until Midnight on August 6th. I even took the day off of work on August 7th, so I can sit home all day and read about Edward and Bella. People, these books are AWESOME and if you haven't read them you really should.

3 comments:

Butterfly Girl said...

Can I come?? :)

Anonymous said...

I am kind of sad I looked at your blog today. I was quite content in my ignorance as to when Eclipse would be released. I knew it was sometime in August, but I was going to let myself be excited to find it in my mailbox one of these days. Now that I know it will be here in 2 days I need to hurry and reread New Moon so I can be ready for Eclipse. Thanks for keeping me posted.

Chelle said...

What's up with these vampire books? I keep hearing about them. Are they really that good? Maybe I'll have to borrow your book sometime.
Chelle