Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Bag Tagged

The Rules:
1. You have to show your bag.
2. Show all the contents in the bag, no cleaning it out first.
3. Bag tag 3 more people.


When I find I purse I tend to stick with it for a while. I got this bag last summer while I was Italy with my sisters.



Contents:
Receipts to various stores
Camera
Some papers from Enrichment and my visiting teach list. (Yes, I went this month.)
My list of things to do
Candy (Yum)
Bag of Necessities: This unassuming looking Ziploc bag is the greatest thing I ever added to my purse. I use the stuff in it all the time when I am out and about or traveling. (I do need to upgrade to something cuter than a Ziploc bag though.) It contains a toothbrush, toothpaste, chap stick, lotion, ear plugs (for when I’m on a plane) nail clippers, bobby pins, nail file, elastic for my hair, lip gloss and a hair pick.
My wallet, which contains some cash, my credit cards, my library card and more receipts
A coupon to Cold Stone for buy two ice creams for $5.00. (Mike and I love that place.)
My Palm pilot
Pens. Can you really have too many pens in your purse? I think not.
Numerous gift cards
A check from Mike’s work that I need to deposit
Anne of Windy Poplars, the book I am currently reading.
And finally more bobby pins and hair elastics

I tag Michelle, (I know technically you are using a wallet, but curious minds want to know how you fit it all in there) Cassie and Mariah.

1 comment:

Michelle Taft said...

That coldstone coupon is begging to be used. So, er, whatchya got going on tonight?
My ever so exciting wallet contents to be revealed later today.