Thursday, March 6, 2008

Birthday Wishes

I think I threw a few people off with my Super Birthday post. My birthday isn't until June and I have already received two birthday cards and one bag of birthday cookies. :-) I didn't mean to start my super birthday so soon, but now that it's started, I kind of like it. I think I will do something like Disney does and instead of a year of a million dreams, I will have the year of twenty-nine birthday wishes. So, I was going to hold off until June, but this is the official kick off of The Year of Twenty-nine Birthday Wishes.

2 comments:

Cassie L. said...

Yeah....I clearly read it wrong. But I had fun making the cookies@@

Wilde Things said...

You make me laugh Sue! It was fun the other night. Have fun in New Zealand the next couple of weeks! Happy way early birthday, more wishes will be coming!