Monday, September 21, 2009

Canning Peaches

I helped my sister, Mariah, can some peaches last week. Read this post to find out what a good time we had. Ha :-)
I think I dislike canning so much since we always had to do it as kids and what kid wants to spend the last of their summer days inside a hot, messy house cutting up fruits and vegetables. Plus, I agree that bottled fruits and vegetables taste better than store bought, but not by that much.
However, don't fret all you lovers of canning, give me a year or two to forget about this experience and I'll be canning again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha thats funny. My mom and dad canned peaches all weekend last weekend. They have peach trees that they got all theirs off of.

Chelle said...

You need to do the "can can" with us next year. It's lots of fun!