Monday, September 7, 2009

Babies Room

Mike and I have been working hard to complete the babies room. We painted the walls mint green and light blue and put a chair rail up. It looks pretty good and goes great with the dinosaur bedding I bought. Here are a few pictures of the finished product.







Another project my sister, Rebecca, and I worked on while she was here was making some cute wall hangings for the room. I wasn't sure what to do with the walls, so I went online and looked to see what other people had done. I found some cute ideas and decided to try one out myself. I found some cute dinosaur clip art online, made copies and traced around them. Then I used paint and scrapbook paper and this is what I came up with.



The three decorations cost a grand total of about $10.00 (and that includes all my left over supplies). I'm pretty happy with the way they turn out. I painted the green one, Rebecca painted the blue one and we worked on the orange one together.

9 comments:

AndersenFamily said...

It all looks great!

Unknown said...

Wow Sue, you are so creative! I love the babies room! You've done such a great job decorating it. I also love the canopies you made for the car seats!

sunnyside said...

Soooooo cute!

Karlee Turner said...

Love their room Sue! ITs darling, I love the white furniture!

Thekrogwoman said...

Looks adorable! You and Becca need to come to my house! We really need to get going over here! We'll be lucky if our baby even has a room to herself once she's born. EEK! The clock is ticking!! You look much more prepared than us! Good Job!

Val said...

The room looks fantastic! I love it! Good job :)

Maryann said...

Very cute Sue!!! And I LOVE your car seat covers!

Chelle said...

Nice job! I absolutely love the dinosaur bedding. I can't believe you made the wall hangings. You should open your own biz.

Anonymous said...

SUE! I LOVE that cute room!!! How fun and exciting. :) You are amazing!
Love
Lindsey Hemara