Friday, September 25, 2009

Hacking Family Shower


My friends and family sure do know how to spoil me. I had my second baby shower last weekend and again got a lot of great stuff. One of my favorite gifts from the shower was a hand-made Quiet Book for the boys to use at church when they are a little older. Does anyone remember having one of these when you were younger? It is a book with a bunch of fun activities in it. I remember one of my favorite ones was matching the shapes and colors to the correct spot. I used to love playing with it. My cousin was so sweet and made me one. I can not believe all the work she put into it. It will definitely be a treasured item in our house. Some of the other fun gifts we got were blankets, bibs, burp clothes, dinosaur toys, lots of cute books and some clothes.
My Aunt and cousins served a yummy lunch, we played lots of cheesy shower games, opened gifts and enjoyed each others company.

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

what a great gift (the quiet book)! i've actually been thinking about doing one for Guy, and now I want to check out that one--I guess we'll have to get together again soon. :)

Chelle said...

Sounds great! Lucky you!