Saturday, November 7, 2009

Owen's Home

We are excited to announce that Owen was finally able to come home. He was released from the hospital Thursday afternoon after 16 days in the NICU. We are so happy to have him home and can't wait to get his brother home too. Mike is going to take a couple of days off again to help out around the house and with the feedings. The first couple of nights haven't been too bad, but that is because Mike is waking up in the middle of the night to feed Owen too. What a great dad and husband. :-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! One down, one to go! :) Cant wait to see them!

Val said...

That is so awesome! I am sure it's nice to only have 1 hospital to visit. I am wanting to help, so let me know what I can do!!!

Kristin Anderson said...

YA! That is so exciting! I can't wait to snuggle them!

KT said...

Good!!! Glad he is home!
P.S. I finally blogged again :)

Karlee Turner said...

Oh good! I'm so glad they are doing so well! I can't wait to meet them!
I definitely want to help out in any way I can, dinner, feedings, whatever so let me know what I can do. I know I'm not in the ward anymore, so I'm not going to see the schedule, but don't forget that I want to help!!

Gina said...

So glad he is home. Honestly, it is so much easier to have them both home. Feeding one at night or two at night is not too different. If Mike keeps up taking the one feeding at night when both your guys are home, you are set. I am feeling pretty good when I have someone taking one feeding per night.