Saturday, November 14, 2009

Together at Last


Owen and Caleb together at last.


Caleb getting his first good look at his brother, since their days in the womb.


Friday the 13th must be a lucky day alright, but contrary to popular belief it is good luck not bad luck, because we were finally able to bring Caleb home today.
We are happy to have him home. I have to say, even after the few hours that he has been home, having two babies compared to one is going to be a little crazy for a while. Caleb did end up having to come home on oxygen, so now in our house we have a big oxygen tank and a 50 foot hose that Caleb has in his nose. Hopefully he will only have to have it for a little while, but either way we are glad to have him here.

We appreciate every one's support so far. Some of you have offered to help and now that both of them are home, I will probably take some of you up on it. :-)

5 comments:

Tonii said...

Oh, I am SO glad Caleb is home and doing well! That picture of them looking at each other just melted my heart :) I want to help in any way I can, I can get someone to watch my crazies, and come watch yours...I would also love to bring you a meal ANYtime. I will text you soon! Congrats again!!

Val said...

I am so happy to hear that he is home. They are so sweet together! Please let us know what we can do to help:)

Gina said...

Wohoo! Wohoo! Wohoo! Now the fun begins. I love the picture of them looking at one another. So sweet. So, are you staying sane? Are you losing more sleep then ever? So many questions. Enjoy!

Maryann said...

So happy for you guys!! They are such cuties. PLEASE call so I know how to help!

Amber Ada Reimann Burns said...

Sue - I am so excited for you as a mother. To see your boys together must be thrilling. Congratulations! By the way, I work with Mike at Craig Hancey & Company. We've been pinning for you in the office.