Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Babies

I took both boys to the Dr. on Monday and all looked well. Caleb was breathing well and his oxygen saturation level was close to 100 so the Dr said we could take him off oxygen. they also weighed both boys and they are gaining some good weight. Soon they will be fat and sassy. Caleb weighed 5 lbs 12 oz and Owen weighed 6 lbs 12 oz.
we had a nice Thanksgiving dinner over at my sister, Mariah's house. The boys mostly slept so I think that meant they enjoyed themselves too. On Saturday we got their new born pictures taken. Mike came with me and the funny thing is I got peed on twice and pooped on once, but Mike walked away scott free. It was worth it though because they turned out really cute. When the photographer sends me the images, I'll post some.

For now here are some pictures of our cute boys. :-)



Owen likes to wiggle out of his clothes. The problem is preemie clothes are too small and newborn clothes are still just a little to big, so he solves the problem by just wiggling out of them.


If I were Caleb I would be scared of Owen too. I love the look on Caleb's face.
(PS. I know Owen looks some what jaundice. I'm going to talk to the Dr. this week.)

5 comments:

Gina said...

Good for you for posting. Cute pictures too. It is so fun to have oxygen free babies. Three cheers for an oxygen-free home (except the kind that we need to breathe on our own without tubes and canisters).

sunnyside said...

I had to laugh about the picture fluid exchange. Pretty funny. I learned very quickly to keep something over the spout after getting doused a couple of times.

Butterfly Girl said...

that last pic is sooo funny! I love it. Can't wait to see your pics! Did you end up getting them done by my friend Heidi?

Val said...

They are so cute. I love that last pic. So funny! I am so happy for you that they are both doing so well and are oxygen free. That has got to be so nice. I can't wait to see you on Thursday night.

Chelle said...

SO sweet!!! They're making excellent progress!