Friday, December 11, 2009

Getting to know Caleb Stephen Slade

Caleb was Baby B. I (his mom) picked his name. My sister, Rebecca, suggested the name to me and I liked it, so I went with it. His middle name comes from his dad. Stephen, is Mike's middle name. He was born 2 minutes after his older brother, Owen. He weighed a pound less at birth than Owen and has been trying to catch up ever since. Caleb stayed in the hospital for 24 days and had to come home with oxygen. He is now doing fine and growing big and strong.

His likes are: Being fed first, falling asleep on someones shoulder, laying on the boppy and looking around at all the interesting things in the house, taking a warm bath, and sucking on his pacifier.

His dislikes are: Getting his diaper changed, peeing on himself, having to drink formula, the process of being swaddled (though he does like the end result) and throwing up on himself.

The funny faces of Caleb Slade:



3 comments:

Mariah said...

Nice to meet you Caleb! Nowhere did I see on there you mentioning your favorite aunt Mariah. An oversight I'm sure.

I love that first picture of Caleb. He loves being burped.

Gina said...

So sweet. It has been a while since I have seen him. I am sure it will be a while longer even still. So fun to know him from the beginning. He is getting quite a bit chubbier. I use that word only in reference to the beginning. All, what, seven pounds of chub?

I like that you did a post just about him. Good idea.

Val said...

So fun to hear fun facts about Caleb! He is such a cute little guy:) Keep up the good work of growing. Sorry to hear he doesn't like the formula:(