Thursday, January 21, 2010

Few Updates

A few updates: The boys have finally outgrown their newborn outfits and they are now in 0-3 month clothes.
I started working out. I still have about 12 lbs of baby weight to lose and unfortunately it's in no hurry to shed itself from my body, so I decided it was time to put the treadmill to good use. Wish me luck.
The boys have also started to sleep less, which makes my day a little more busy. They aren't sleeping after every feeding, they want to stay up now and have fun with mom. (What they don't know is that I'm pretty boring and looking for some entertainment myself.) I'm still trying to figure out exactly when their naps should be and for how long. Today I didn't do a very good job. When Owen's been awake, Caleb has been sleeping and vice versa, so I need to get them on the same schedule, so I can still have some down time during the day.

No comments: