Thursday, October 25, 2007

Alfredo Lasagna

I have been coming across some really yummy recipes and decided I would like to share them with all of you. I mean who can’t use more delicious recipes. The first one is from my friend, Lindsay Anderson. We went over to their house for dinner on Sunday and the meal was so scrumptious I had to get the recipe, it was Alfredo Lasagna.

2 – 16 oz jars Alfredo sauce
¼ cup milk
½ teaspoon oregano
¼ cup finely chopped onion
10 oz Lasagna noodles
1 can artichoke hearts drained and chopped
2 - 4 oz can mushrooms
3 cups cooked chicken chopped (optional)
3 cups mozzarella
8 oz pkg Swiss cheese
¼ cup grated parmesan cheese

Heat oven to 375 degrees. Combine Alfredo sauce, milk, oregano and onions in a bowl. Spread the mixture in a 9x13 pan. Layer noodles, artichoke hearts, mushrooms, (chicken) and cheese. Add layer of sauce and repeat all layers. Bake for 1 hour.

2 comments:

Teandra said...

Sounds scrumptious! I'll have to try it sometime!

Butterfly Girl said...

That's right, Sue, that was scrumptious lasagna, wasn't it!!