Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Free at Last


The MAN isn’t holding me down anymore, because I am no longer work for the MAN. :-) In 2002 I began my working career at Back to Basics and as of October 12, 2007, I finished my working career for Back to Basics. (It has yet to be determined if this is the end of my working career in general or if another company will have the privilege to be graced with my good attitude and hard work ethic.) At Back to Basics I started in customer service, transferred into accounting when a position opened up and have been working in sales, which I enjoyed the most, for the past three years. It has been a great company to work for and I'm going to miss it, but not too much, since after all it was a job. I am currently taking it easy at home and enjoying the life of a stay at home wife.

2 comments:

Wilde Things said...

Yahoo! We should do lunch sometime! How have you been enjoying the last couple of days? Maybe we should have stayed in St. George a few more days, huh?

Teandra said...

I'm jealous. What made you leave!?