Monday, October 22, 2007

Spooky Halloween Weekend


Mike and I had a fun filled Halloween weekend. On Friday night we went to the annual Beesley fondue/costume party. The food was delicious and those who came in costume looked great. Mariah and Nick didn't dress up, but claimed they were New Zealanders, since they are leaving for the island on Tuesday. (I'll let it slide this time, but if they come home and claim to be New Zealanders after a year long stay, they’re going to have to have better costumes.) Will dressed up as an army general, Rebecca was a Ghostbuster and the rest of us were duds and didn’t dress up at all. On Saturday night we carved pumpkins. I always try to crave a scary face, but I can never get the eyes quite right. Mike carved a Cyclops.

1 comment:

Teandra said...

Very nice! Ryan and I have yet to carve pumpkins, but we are planning on next week...