Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I got a Job

After staying home for a month, I decided I had too much time on my hands and needed to get out and do something, so I got a job. (I know what you’re thinking and yeah, I probably am crazy.) Anyway, after I made my list of requirements; that it be part time, I get to choose my hours, it's NOT retail and the job site be within 10 miles of our house, I found one that fit the bill, well actually Mike did. The old adage is true; it's not what you know, but who you know, because Mike got me a job working for DSD. It is so much fun to be able to work with him again, though we don’t car pool (his hours aren’t as flexible as mine and really, who wants to start work at 8:00 in the morning, not me) we do get to go to lunch together and I get to give him smooches at his desk when no one is looking.

3 comments:

Teandra said...

Where's DSD? I'm glad you gave in. Working is fun sometimes...right?

Wilde Things said...

Work is a necessary evil, isn't it. I'm actually looking for a little part-time no-thought needed something right now. Hoping to help out with the Christmas chrunch and to help pay the bills until the house sells.
I'm glad you're enjoying yours. Fun that you get to smooch Mike!

Emily said...

What do you do?