Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sunday Brunch



Brunch is seriously the greatest meal ever. Last week, we had our friends, the Taft’s, over for Sunday Brunch. It was so delicious. I LOVE brunch and all the food associated with it: fruit, sausage, cinnamon rolls, hash browns, orange juice, pancakes, milk, toast with jams and jellies, omelets, bacon, etc... I got a really yummy omelet recipe from my Aunt that is super easy to make. I made it for brunch and it was a smashing success.

15 eggs beaten
1 cups grated medium cheddar cheese
2, 4 oz cans diced green chilies

Beat eggs well. Stir in cheese and chilies and pour into greased 9 x 13” pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Do not over cook, but cook until eggs don’t jiggle when pan is moved. Serve with sour cream and salsa.

3 comments:

Wilde Things said...

Sounds delicious! Maybe you should invite your dear cousin and her family over sometime too! Hint hint! (ME!)

Michelle Taft said...

mmmmm it was so yummy! I can't WAIT to do it again!
:)

Unknown said...

Yum! Those pics better not be real or I am hiring you to be my personal chef :)!

--Jen Roper