Sunday, February 3, 2008

This is getting RIDICULOUS!

(Note: Since I have no job, I told Mike I would be in charge of clearing the driveway of all the snow this season. Big mistake on my part. I am getting tired of shoveling.)

I have had enough of the snow. I am soooo sick of it. I knew it was going to snow last night, and I knew it was going to snow a lot, but I didn’t realize they meant this.
Before

Yeah, when I opened the garage door this morning this was what was out there mocking me. I stood there for a minute dumbfounded; I mean how was I going to clear all this away with my little shovel. I told Mike to come out and help me and he said, “don’t worry about it, it will melt by tomorrow.” Yeah right! Lucky for me, I have some great neighbors and they came over and helped me. It took two snow blowers, and three shovels to clear all the snow away. I mean if I had to clear that all away with just my shovel I think I would still be out there.
After

5 comments:

Mel said...

All I can say is "Oh my gosh!"

Anonymous said...

Sue that is so funny!

Addison

Unknown said...

I agree with you Sue...I'm sick of the snow! I also do the shoveling at my house, and I'm tired of it. Hopefully winter won't last too much longer.

Teandra said...

I hate snow, and this year has made me decide to move somewhere warm where it never snows, like St. George, or AZ. I'm glad we live in a condo so I don't have to shovel. Imagine that work out. You have kind neighbors.

Anonymous said...

I love snow and i wish i could trade, didnt really get any in atlanta. then again i wasnt shoveling it...