Thursday, January 31, 2008

Care Package


I recently sent my sister, Rebecca, a care package. In this post, I don’t mean to brag and tell everybody what a great sister I am, even though I am, :-) instead I want to tell everybody how fun it was to make a care package, so you should all go out and make one for someone you love and send it to them. I honestly think that making a care package is as fun, if not more fun than receiving one. The reasons being: 1. You get to go shopping and 2. It is fun to imagine how excited and happy the person will be when they get the package in the mail. I decided on a Valentines Day themed package for my sister and was able to get some great stuff at the store. My favorite item was a cute t-shirt that said ‘Love is Blind” with a cute giraffe and turtle that are in love, though the heart socks and Disney Princess Valentines cards and glitter tattoos were cool too.
Have fun making your own care package!

3 comments:

Kristie said...

Funny you should blog about your V day package...I am in the process of making one for our cute little Gracie back in Virginia...and yes it is so much fun! I only hope a four year old will appreciate it as much as I do! So what does it take for us to stay in better touch? Maybe you should visit my blog once in awhile and you would see that something very big is about to happen at our house...has it really been 9 months since we have seen each other?

Anonymous said...

What a great sister you are :)! I am sure she will LOVE it!

Teandra said...

Funny. I have been thinking about sending my friend who's on a mission a care package. You are just the motivation I needed. Thanks!