Thursday, January 17, 2008

Vernal & St. George

Ok so keeping my camera in my purse is not really helping me take more pictures, any suggestions… Because of this the blog I am about to write about the two vacations I recently took will be picture less.

Vernal – You just gotta love this place. I know I do. I went out to visit my Aunt Barbara and cousins. My cousin Berkley and Meredith were visiting from PA and my other cousin Jenni already lives out there, so we had lots of fun hanging out together. My aunt got 4 wheelers for Christmas so I got to ride around on them. We played lots of games of Shanghi, watched movies and ate lots of junk food.
St. George – Mike and I went to St. George for the weekend and to see my sister, Rebecca, who is attending Dixie, Go Rebels! The Brian Slade family was also down there so we hung out with them one day. We went swimming, to dinner at the Olive Garden and played about 40 rounds so of Nertz. The next day I tried to make an appointment for Mike and I to get massages, but they only had one appointment left, so Mike let me have it, isn’t that sweet. We also watched lots of cable. We don’t have cable at home, so whenever we come down, we always stay up late and watch our favorite cable shows. I really like all the home decorating shows on HGTV.  Rebecca and her boyfriend came over one night and we played some more rounds of Nertz (I know we’re die-hards.)

4 comments:

Teandra said...

Saweet! I love nertz we really should all get together again. You know, you, Mike, Amy, Mike, Travis, Erin, Tara, Johnny, and us!

Teandra said...

OK, OK, you win. You even have a good excuse to visit. I'm very jealous.

Teandra said...

I just tagged you. Read my blog post for instructions!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have a lot of fun vacationing! I am jealous! :)