Monday, January 7, 2008

Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas. We started the festivities a day earlier than normal and on the 23rd went over to Mike's parent’s house for the Slade family Christmas party, where we ate yummy soups and had a houseful of excited kids waiting to open presents from their cousins. On Christmas Eve we went over to my dad's house and spent the evening with the Andersons. We, of course, ate more good food and played lots of rounds of All the Presidents Men. I invited my side of the family over on Christmas morning for the opening of presents and a delicious brunch. One of my favorite gifts was a small camera case for my purse. I am really bad at remembering to take pictures so I figure if I have my camera in my purse and my purse usually goes everywhere I go that this will help me take more pictures. (So far that hasn’t been the case, but I am working on it.) Mike's favorite gift was a World of Warcraft t-shirt (I know I shouldn't encourage it.) And Christmas evening we went back over to the Slade's for ham with all the fixin's and fun with the family. We loved being able to spend the holidays with our families (and stuffing our faces with scrumptious food.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Teandra said...

Fabulous! Sounds like it was a hit!