Monday, May 19, 2008

Shopping Spree


On Friday I went on a shopping spree for some new jeans. My sister told me I would look skinnier and cutier if I would wear some jeans that fit instead of the old, baggy, faded ones that I currently have in my wardrobe. The words were harsh but true and I had to agree with her. I set out on a mission and I accomplished it. I bought myself three pairs of jeans, that all make my butt look really cute, for less than $60. The truly amazing thing about the whole experience was that there was no crying involved while trying on all these jeans. :-) Since I was already out and about and the stores were having some great sells I picked up a few shirts and a jacket too. It was good to revamp my wardrobe cause now I'll be all cute and sassy for summer. (Plus I'm helping out the economy.)

2 comments:

Teandra said...

3 for $60? Where'd you go? I also need some new jeans...

Unknown said...

A shopping spree sounds like fun! I can't wait to see your new jeans. You'll have to wear a pair to our next club.