Monday, March 8, 2010

Boys Blessing Day

The boys were blessed yesterday at church. Mike did a good job on the blessings and after wards we had a yummy brunch at our house with all the family. The boys looked so handsome in their outfits. I am so happy to have these two little boys in my life. I know that our Heavenly Father knows us better than we know ourselves and gives us opportunities and experiences to teach us and help us become better people. These two babies, in the four months they have been with us, have taught me many things; the most important being a greater love for my family. Not in a million years did I ever think I would be the mom of twin boys, but I'm so happy I am. I'm grateful that Heavenly Father believes in me and would give me this special opportunity to take care of two wonderful boys. I love both of them very much.

Owen and Caleb on their Blessing Day

 
Posted by Picasa


The Proud Parents

7 comments:

Val said...

I am so glad to hear that all went well. The boys look adorable in all white. I think kids look like little angels in there blessing outfits.

Unknown said...

They are so stinkin' cute! (Glad to see my blanket is finally being put to good use.)

Gina said...

So cute, cute, cute, cute, cute! I am glad that all went well. I love the outfits. Happy you!

Rae said...

The boys are so precious! Thanks for sharing their special day!

Caitlin said...

yea! glad it went well, and to echo what everybody else said, they are darling! :)

KayeLynne said...

The boys look so handsome. I am so glad that everything went so well. You have those two special boys because you are special. you are a really great Mommy, and I am so happy for you.

Marrdy said...

Suzy they look just like you did when you were a baby!! (Sorry Mike, it's true) They are perfect and just ever so handsome!