Thursday, March 4, 2010

Little Birdies?!?

The other day when my sister called, she told me that every time she calls me now it sounds like I have a bunch of birds in my house. I thought that was funny. Well, they aren't birds, but they do like to make a lot of noise. :-) The boys have found that they can make noise with their mouths and they like talking. Caleb really likes it, he talks all the time while he is awake and is sometimes very loud and expressive. Owen on the other hand is a man of few words, sometimes he pipes in, but a lot of the time he will just sit and listen to to his brother.
So here is a preview of our little birdie, Caleb. :-)

5 comments:

Gina said...

So great to get an opinion out of him finally! HA Super cute. I love how he is playing with his hands the whole time.

Caitlin said...

Very cute!! Way to go, getting things on video. There are so many things that I feel like I've missed, already. Oops. :)

Mike and Amy said...

You can just tell by the look on his face that he's trying so hard to say something to you. So cute!

KT said...

Aww! He is getting so big!

Maryann said...

Oh my gosh, that is the cutest thing!!!!!