Sunday, September 9, 2007

High School Musical


I can officially say I’m cool now because I’ve seen High School Musical and High School Musical 2. We are really old fashion at our house because we don’t have cable and can’t keep up with all the hot new shows. However, I have been hearing a lot about these two and how good they are. My friend Michelle, who is a big fan, has the first one on DVD and the second one recorded on Tivo. We took two weekends and watched them while our husbands played WOW. They are both filmed in Utah, which is totally cool, the songs are catchy; I caught myself singing one in the shower the other day and as long as I am being honest, if I were 10 years younger I would think that Zac Efron is kind of cute with his shaggy hair.

1 comment:

Michelle Taft said...

HSM ROCKS!!!!

thanks for being a dork with me.