Monday, December 10, 2007

A little about me...

1. What time did you get up this morning? Oh about 10:30 and it isn’t even the weekend...That is my life with no job and no kids. (This is actually turning into a really bad habit.)
2. Diamonds or pearls? Pearls are my birthstone, so I should like them better, but I’m going to have to go with Diamonds, there is just something about how they sparkle.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Beowulf. I didn’t really think it was that good, but the guys seemed to love it.
4. What is your favorite TV show? I love anything reality, as you may know from previous posts, but I also like The Office, 30 Rock and Criminal Minds.
5. What did you have for breakfast? Kashi cereal. High in protein and fiber. Yum-Yum
6. What is your middle name? Jane
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Mexican or American
8. What foods do you dislike? Onions. (I like them mixed in foods, but not on sandwiches or hamburgers.)
9. Favorite chips? Lays crinkle potato chips.
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I don’t know if I have a favorite CD right now, but what’s in my CD player is a book called Hattie Big Sky, which I am really enjoying.
11. What kind of car do you drive? A 2005 Honda Pilot.
12. What is your favorite sandwich? The Caputo from Tony Caputo’s. The Deli is located on 3rd West and 3rd South. If you are every in Salt Lake, you need to stop by and try it. It’s delicious.
13. What characteristics do you despise? Well despise is a strong word, but a characteristics I don’t like is when people don’t RSVP and when people are more than 15 minutes late. (I don’t like being late, but more than 15 minutes is just rude.)
14. What are your favorite clothes? Long shirts and Capri pants. For as long as I live, I will never let these go out of style.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation? Fiji or Tahiti, one of those cool islands where the water is crystal clear and you can stay in those cool huts over the ocean.
16. Favorite brand of clothing? I don't mind any brand, as long as it fits and looks good.
17. Where would you want to retire? Utah for the summer, maybe Arizona for the winter. I’ll be snow bird.
18. Favorite time of day? I really like the hours between 7:00pm and when I go to bed.
19. Where were you born? Murray, Utah
20. What is your favorite sport to watch? Not a big sports fan. Unless I get invited to a live game I don’t watch sports.
21. Pepsi or Coke? I don’t like Pepsi or Coke, but I prefer Coke products to Pepsi products.
22. Beavers or duck? What???
23. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Night Owl
24. Pedicure or manicure? Pedicure. I love having cute toes.
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I saved a lot on car insurance…Ha-Ha. Just kidding, no nothing new.
26. What did you want to be when you were little? I don’t remember, probably a mom. 27. What is your best childhood memory? Not having a care in the world.
28. Piercing? Two in each ear, but I only wear earrings in one.
29. Ever been to Africa? No, but it would be cool to go on a safari.
30. Ever been toilet papering? Yes. Good times.
31. Ever been in a car accident? Yes, but it wasn't too bad. I was making a left turn to get on the freeway to go to St. George and I got hit on the front passenger’s side. Everyone was ok, so we just went and got a different car and headed to St. George a couple of hours latter.
32. Favorite day of the week? Our date night, which is Saturday, or any day I get to do something fun.
33. Favorite restaurant? Café Rio
34. Favorite Flower? Roses
35. Favorite ice cream? Mint mixed with oreos and caramel.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Apollo Burger
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Twice, can you believe it? I promise I’m a really good driver now. :-)
38. From whom did you get your last e-mail? Michelle (my dear friend)
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? I would never max out my credit card. I’m too frugal to do that. If someone was holding a gun to my head and told me to max out my credit card it would probably be at Target.
40. Bedtime? Usually around midnight.
41. Last person you went to dinner with? Mike
42. What are you listening to right now? The humming of the computer.
43. What is your favorite color? Green or Blue
44. Last movie you watched: Invisible. I usually just ignore flaws in movies, but this one had too many to count. I give it two thumbs down.

3 comments:

Teandra said...

Fun! It's great to learn more about you, such as: your middle name, the nice car you drive, that you do not like snow, your 2 failed driving tests...etc.

Emily said...

What is this business about not liking onions!? They are my favorite--put them on everything!

The Leithead Family said...

What? You only put earrings in one ear? Weirdo! (just kidding).