Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Feb 16, 2011

The boys are getting so good with books and wanting me to read to them. They know where the books are and will reach up and grab them. Caleb even brought a book to me to read to him. Whenever I have some books in my hand and go sit on the couch and tell them to come here, they get these big smiles on their face. Owen likes the lift-the-flap books, better than just the normal books. And Caleb likes the Fan-tab-u-lus books about the pet and farm animals.
Owen cracks me up, that kids loves his bottle. I will give him and Caleb a bottle and set them on the floor, when they are done they will start playing again. Later though, when Owen sees the bottle, he will go over and start sucking on it again, even if there is nothing in it. Like I said, he just loves his bottle. He does it all the time. If there is a bottle in any room of the house, that kid will find it.

No comments: