Thursday, February 17, 2011

Toddler Time at the Library

I took the boys to toddler time at the library today. I didn't take the stroller with me, because it is so bulky, but I think I will next time. The boys aren't quite walking well enough yet, but they are too heavy to carry. I would get one of them picked up and the other one would run off, so I'd have to chase them down. It was a little hectic to get in and out of the library, but once we were in we had a great time. The boys love being with people and exploring new places. At toddler time they have singing and playing and reading. The boys loved being able to wonder around in the room and pick up books and toys and get up close to listen to the story teller.
Owen and Caleb on the couch with their books.
Owen with a big smile.

1 comment:

Gina said...

Fun to see your cute boys. Hope all is well. We have had two tumbles down the stairs at our house too. Stairs are always the most scary to me. I am letting my girls do it WAY earlier than my older children, because my older children want the gate open so that they can go up and down too. HA. Life!