Friday, May 18, 2007

Audio Books



I LOVE, let me repeat, LOVE audio books. I have a 15-20 minute commute and I tend to get lots of road rage while I'm driving. The radio doesn't seem to help either, it usually just adds to my already bad mood because of all the commercials and so few songs they play. Then I discovered listening to books while driving. I have found that listening to a book while driving makes all my anger melt away. I like being in the car now, sometimes I wish I could drive around longer (I don't though because of gas prices) so that I could keep listening to the characters and hear their stories. When I bought my vehicle it came with a CD player and a tape player. At the time I thought, what am I ever going to do with a tape player. Well, it has come in quite handy. The audio books at the library are more readily available on tape then they are on CD, so I can usually find what I am looking for and can drive away happy with my audio book playing.

No comments: