Thursday, May 31, 2007

Twlight


A friend of mine recommend this book to me and it was incredible. I have never been so obsessed with a book and its characters before. I read Twilight and the sequel, New Moon in 5 days. But that isn't even the obsession part; it was the two weeks afterwards where all I could do was search the internet in hopes of finding some information on Edward and Bella. I discovered some great website that have tons and tons of information on them.
http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/ (This is the authors website and my favorite thing about it is that she has put chapters that were deleted out of the books on the site to read.)
http://www.twilightlexicon.com/ (These people are even more obsessed than I am. This site provides information pertaining to Twilight and New Moon. You can find anything and everything on the books and characters. There is a timeline, character bios, chapter discussions and summaries, etc...)
http://www.fanfiction.net/ (I found this site the most interesting. What it is, is a site where fans of the book can write there own stories about Twilight and then post them on the internet for everyone to read. Yes, I found myself reading quite a few of the stories and yes, I liked some of them a lot. My favorite one is titled The Lion and the Lamb, it is a retelling of Twilight from Edward's point of view and it was great.)
If you read the books, which I highly recommend you do, these websites will come in handy. They will also help crave your addiction while you are waiting for Book 3, Eclipse to come out in August.

3 comments:

Cassie L. said...

Ahhhh...this makes me very happy!

Val said...

When Sue recommended this book to me, I thought she was nuts! After I started reading it I was totally hooked. I gave up sleep, eating, and living until it was read. Thanks so much for such a great read!!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

hey OMG I NOE WHAT U MEAN my best friend told me about the book and i thought it would be dumb and fiction totally cuz it was about vampires! BUT I TOTALLY AMAZING i cant help to believe in it!!!!!------HEIDI VILCHEZ