Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Reality TV


I LOVE reality TV. I just can’t get enough of it. Those are always the shows I watch first on the DVR. My favorites in no particular order are; Survivor, Amazing Race, America’s Next Top Model, The Bachelor and The Apprentice. I mean who honestly can say that they don’t like “The Donald.” The other great thing I love about reality TV is that they play all the shows until the season is over. They don’t take spring break or Christmas hiatus or whatever the networks are calling it where they play 4 episodes and then it is 6 weeks of reruns, play 4 more episodes and then sorry its fall interlude so here are some more reruns again. I will miss all my favorites during the normal summer break; Tyra Banks, Phil and Jeff (hosts for Amazing Race and Survivor) but when they return in the fall I will have my DVR set to record.

1 comment:

Michelle Taft said...

reality tv is awesome!

ps jake is kicking MY trash tonight at guitar hero!